Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. Billy Markus developed it in 2013. He wanted to create a currency that would be more comprehensive for an average online user. So, the main feature of this coin is its fast mining.
If you’re about to exchange Dogecoin or any other cryptocurrencies, make avail of ChangeCoins. It’s an online exchanger with more than 2 years of experience on the currency market.
When it comes to exchanging coins for hryvnia, the most popular direction is transferring funds from Dogecoin to the Privat24 account.
How to exchange Dogecoin and transfer money to the Privat24 account?
To exchange Dogecoin with a transfer to Privat24, you’ll need a bank card and enough funds on the cryptocurrency account.
Here is how to exchange Dogecoin and then transfer money to Privat24:
- choose the DOGE/UAH currency pair;
- enter the required amount of cryptocurrency;
- provide the following data:
- your full name;
- your email and phone number;
- the card number you’re going to transfer funds to.
- check the correctness of the data entered and click the "Continue" button;
- send the required amount of cryptocurrency to the needed account.
The transaction will take a couple of minutes. In a moment, the money will be transferred to the specified bank account.
If you often exchange or transfer cryptocurrency, we recommend you sign up. Thus, all your data and history of transactions will be ready at hand in your personal account. And you’ll spend less time requesting an exchange.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our support team.