Cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology. It is a system that contains encrypted data about all operations performed. The information received is not stored on one server, but on numerous ones that belong to all the blockchain users. Thanks to that technology, digital coins are highly protected.
To safeguard the conversion of your assets, make use of the Changecoins services.
Our team has simplified the process of transferring and converting cryptocurrencies as much as possible. Thus, our clients can exchange BTC and withdraw funds on the Visa/MasterCard account fast and at a favourable rate.
Here is how to transfer Bitcoin to the Visa/MasterCard cards by using the Changecoins exchanger:
- before exchanging anything, make sure that we have enough funds to complete the operation. You can find that data in the "Our reserve" section;
- choose the required currency pair BTC/Visa/MasterCard;
- enter the amount of cryptocurrency;
- fill in the fields with the following data:
- full name;
- email address and phone number;
- card number.
- check the correctness of the data (even if you are sure about the information entered) and click the "Continue" button
- Then send the required amount to the wallet, provided after order creation.
Once the transaction is done, you will receive a notification in the internet banking app or on your mobile number that the requested sum has been deposited into your account.
If you have any questions, the Changecoins support team is always ready to answer them