Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. The best thing about this coin is that it doesn’t belong to anyone, but everybody can get it. And more and more people want to obtain it even after 10 years of the Bitcoin release.
Monobank is the first mobile-only bank in Ukraine. It works under the license of Universal Bank. And currently, it’s one of the most popular issuing banks.
If you want to exchange Bitcoin and transfer money to the Monobank account, you can do that by using ChangeCoins. It’s an online exchanger with user-friendly navigation and cashback after each transaction.
How to exchange Bitcoin and transfer it to Monobank?
To exchange Bitcoin and send funds to the Monobank account, you need a bank card and the required amount of cryptocurrency. Before getting started with the exchange, check the current Bitcoin rate to the hryvnia and calculate how much money you will receive after the currency conversion.
Here is how to exchange Bitcoin and then transfer money to Monobank:
- choose the BTC/UAH currency pair;
- enter the cryptocurrency amount you’d like to exchange;
- provide the following information:
- your full name;
- recipient’s email and phone number;
- the card number you want to transfer funds to.
- check the correctness of the data entered and click the "Continue" button;
- send the required amount of cryptocurrency to the needed account.
If you often exchange or transfer cryptocurrency, we recommend you sign up. Thus, all your data and history of transactions will be ready at hand in your personal account.
Contact our support team for more information.