Even though cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular, they cannot yet be called a full-fledged alternative to fiat money. That's why it is very convenient to exchange your Bitcoins for rubles. You can do that fast and easily by using the Changecoins exchanger. For the last two years, it has regularly been included in the Top-10 most reliable websites according to the BestChange resource – a platform that monitors online exchangers.
How to exchange Bitcoin with a transfer to the Tinkoff account?
You can exchange Bitcoins for rubles and transfer money to the Tinkoff bank account on our website or in the Changecoins mobile app for iOS and Android.
Here is how to exchange Bitcoins for rubles:
- choose the required currency pair, e.g., BTC/RUB;
- enter the amount of cryptocurrency;
- fill in the fields with the following data:
- your full name;
- recipient's email address and phone number;
- Tinkoff card number.
- check the correctness of the data entered (even if you are sure that you have done everything right) and click the "Continue" button;
- Then send the required amount to the wallet, provided after order creation.
It will take a couple of minutes to exchange BTC for Tinkoff. The money will be transferred to the specified bank account immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact the Changecoins customer support centre.